- in being a Biblically-based community of broken people for broken people.
- that we can be a place where God’s love is visibly acted upon and shown.
- that God is the one and only God, created all things, and exists in three personas as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; all separate, yet one.
- all scripture is true, given to us by God, and is meant to be His authority in our lives. It is used to lead us all to true and greater joy and happiness for His glory.
- Jesus is God in the flesh sent to bridge the gap between man and God, to enable us to have a relationship with Him.
- that everybody has sinned and is in need of a spiritual rebirth.
- the cross of Jesus is at the center of Christianity, and that Jesus died as a sacrificial substitute for the forgiveness of our sins.
- lack of repentance leads to a physical and spiritual death.
- The Gospel is the ultimate motivator.
It’s not out of obligation or fear that we live our life for God; it’s out of the love He’s shown us that we choose to do so.